||Senior Project Manager
||Jan. 23, 2023, 3:30 p.m.
||Jan. 31, 2023
||March 29, 2024
Job Description :
AMANST Inc. is looking for Senior Project Manager for a contract opportunity with Ontario Government.
Estimated Business Days: 43 days with possibility of extension for 497 days
- experience in public sector telecommunication. The Consultant should understand how telecommunication vendors are deployed, managed and migrated.
- network infrastructure non server migration experience (Telecomminication)
- summary for migration experience/project - on voice, network and SD-WAN service migrations
Nice to have
Deliverables- Provide senior project/program management expertise throughout the lifecycle of this complex set of initiatives affecting people, processes, and technology. This includes the planning, coordination, implementation, and migration of clients to new products and services.
Support the planning, coordination and implementation of technical service and solutions, migrations and product enhancements as determined by the initiative. This may include the introduction and transition of network services, or the augmentation of existing network services. There will be heavy client engagement needed to migrate services with Ministry and Cluster clients.
1.Provide senior project/program management expertise throughout the lifecycle of this complex set of initiatives affecting people, processes, and technology. This includes the planning, coordination, implementation, and migration of clients to new products and services.
- Support the planning, coordination and implementation of technical service and solutions implementations, migrations and product enhancements as determined by the initiative. This may include the introduction and transition of meeting room technologies, and network services
2.Provide technical oversight and support planning activities related to the implementation of large scale I&IT implementations spanning multiple enterprise services and solutions, with a core focus on the deployment of IT services to employees across the province of Ontario.
- Ensure an effective flow of communications among all project stakeholders on the progress of deliverables and milestones
- Provide timely identification of risks and issues to facilitate resolution/decisions
- Communicate the impact on the Cluster/Ministry/Organization's operations resulting from the new solutions implementation
- Ensure all major deliverables remain in line with milestones identified through individual and integrated project plans; and other relevant items.
Service implementation, migration and transformation experience - 35%
- Proven knowledge of I&IT service design and modernization, with particular focus in the area of telecommunications infrastructure rationalization, design, and migration.
- Demonstrated experience with leading I&IT product/service migrations, including working knowledge of migration methodologies, vendor management, and interdependencies.
- Ability to plan and execute enterprise/large-scale voice, network and SD-WAN service migrations
expertise and experience with Enterprise Project Management - 25%
- The resource's depth of experience leading complex Enterprise level projects related to technology implementations and transformations, workspace modernization, and user migrations.
- Demonstrated experience of PM methodologies, experience in creating project charters, integrated plan development, tracking issues/risks, managing and reporting project financials and developing governance models.
- Developing materials and briefing executives.
Communication skills - 10%
- Demonstrated experience working with key stakeholders and vendor partners (internal and external) and using communication skills to effectively negotiate and document any project and process-related status information, and obtain support from key stakeholders and clients on project-related deliverables.
- ?Political acuity, tact, and advising program leads and executives on risk and program problem management.